We're so thrilled to be a part of your important day! We've taken the headache away by creating this easy to assemble kit! Below are instructions and tips to setting up your Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party Decorations Kit.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 Malibu Moments Rose Gold Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party Decorations Kit
- 1 package of 3M Command Hooks (Small) or 1 Scotch Tape
- Helium (Helium tank & balloon string or drive to your local grocery store to fill the balloons with helium)
HOW TO SET UP YOUR MALIBU MOMENTS KIT:
STEP 1: Unwrap all items in your kit
Step 2: Unwrap the Glitter Banner, carefully separate them, and hang the banner
- The banner is split into 2 and comes pre-strung with gold twine rope.
- Carefully lay out the banner on a table or floor. While doing this, be sure to space out your words evenly so they are ready to hang.
- You can hang the banner by taping the ends of the rope to a smooth surface such as a table or wall. Or you can use the small 3M Command Hooks - you'll need to use 4 hooks. Tie the ends of the banner to the command hooks, then hang them anywhere you'd like by sticking the Command Hooks on your desired surface!
Step 3: Unwrap the "Bride to Be" Sash and Veil to allow it to un-wrinkle
- No assembly is required for this part - yay!
Step 4: Inflate balloons & make confetti balloon stick
(Inflate balloons 1 hour prior to party)
- Bring the package of latex balloons and foil balloons to your nearest grocery or party supply store to inflate them with helium (additional cost varies by location).
- The Champagne Foil & Ring Foil balloons can be inflated with helium or air. A straw is provided to inflate them with air.
- To make the confetti stick onto the balloon, you'll need to create static by rubbing the balloon on carpet, microfiber towel, or hair. You'll rub the balloon to create static, then slowly roll the balloon and continue creating static all over. When you roll the balloon, it should distribute the confetti to the static location and stick.
- We recommend inflating the latex & confetti balloons 1 hour prior to your party, as all latex balloons will naturally deflate over time. You'll notice that the confetti balloons will have a shorter floating time - this is because the confetti inside adds weight to the balloon. The foil balloons can be inflated up to 1 day in advance.
- To arrange the balloons, we recommend alternating the colors and be stacked like the photo below
Step 5: ALL DONE!
We hope you have a fabulous party! ❤
❤ Jenn W.